Omron Training Kentucky
Is your industrial company or factory, located in Kentucky, in search of industry experts to help with Omron Training? Our team of trained professionals here at Precision Tools Service, Inc. are ready to serve you! With more than 30 years of experience in the automation controls and programs industries, PTS has the knowledge and expertise to help.
Our customers’ need for Omron Training has driven us to pair industry-leading technical expertise with superior knowledge and teachings. Allow our team, here at PTS, to show you how we can provide service and support programs that reach far beyond ordinary industrial automation companies.
Introductory Programming Training
PTS is proud to offer a wide range of technical trainings, for all levels! Whether you are an expert at programming Omron PLC’s, or just getting started, our team of engineers are ready to help you learn even more. Check out one of our Basic Omron CS/CJ PLC class descriptions:
• Overview of programmable controller system components
• Learn I/O wiring concepts
• Learn the terminology and configurations of a PLC system
• Learn I/O addressing, and memory organization of a PLC system
• Use basic ladder logic programming techniques
• Use timers, counters, and basic function logic to solve a simple application
• Use CX-Programmer to create and troubleshoot program logic
• Understand the use of advanced PLC instructions
• Understand how advanced PLC instructions utilize PLC memory
• Use CX-Programmer as a programming and diagnostic tool
Over 30 years of experience and service that is unmatched in the industry.
– Josh Acton
Precision Tools Service, Inc. is a technical automation distributor who pairs traditional distribution excellence with customized engineering services to provide a unique and advantageous benefit to our customers.
We have a variety of programs and value add services to meet your supply chain and manufacturing requirements. The integration of specialized personnel services ensures your technical needs are also met, and your process is enhanced through dedicated support.