Advanced Programming Training
Advanced Omron CS/CJ PLC (3 Days)
- PLC Addressing Review
- PLC Memory Area Review
- Basic Instructions Review
- Configure Special I/O Module
- Learn to Master Advanced PLC Programming Concepts
- Learn to Implement Advanced Instructions like Data Movement, Comparison, Collect, Data Transfer, BCD/Binary Math, Floating Point Math, Shift Instructions, etc.
- Reinforce concepts through hands-on workshops
- Use CX-Programmer to create and troubleshoot ladder logic and instruction mapping
The student should have experience programming Omron PLC’s and should be familiar with the CX-Programmer programming software. Prior completion of the Basic PLC CS/CJ Training Course would be very helpful, but not required.
Course Fee: $1000.00 per person
Course Fees are due at time of registration. Fees include training materials, equipment, lunch and promotional items.
For those students bringing their own laptops, they must have at least IBM AT compatible machine, Celeron 540 1.8 GHz or faster processor, 512MB Video Card or higher, 2.5 GB free space, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP (SP3 or higher), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64- bit edition), a working serial port, mouse and DVD-ROM. Please be mindful that the student must have Administrative Privilege upon arriving to class if CX-Programmer or Sysmac Studio is not already installed. If attending a training session using Sysmac Studio and CX-One is already installed, please be mindful that a minimum of CX-One V4 is required to co-exist with Sysmac Studio. There is a $300 charge for laptop rental fees.
Class size is limited to 12 students. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Please contact your PTS Automation Sales Engineer or contact our Indianapolis office at: PTS Automation – Indianapolis, IN (317) 895-6200