Introductory Programming Training
Basic Omron CS/CJ PLC (3 Days)
- Overview of programmable controller system components
- Learn I/O wiring concepts
- Learn the terminology and configurations of a PLC system
- Learn I/O addressing, and memory organization of a PLC system
- Use basic ladder logic programming techniques
- Use timers, counters, and basic function logic to solve a simple application
- Use CX-Programmer to create and troubleshoot program logic
- Understand the use of advanced PLC instructions
- Understand how advanced PLC instructions utilize PLC memory
- Use CX-Programmer as a programming and diagnostic tool
- Course Fee: $800.00 per person
Course Fees are due at time of registration. Fees include training materials, equipment, lunch and promotional items.
For those students bringing their own laptops, they must have at least IBM AT compatible machine, Celeron 540 1.8 GHz or faster processor, 512MB Video Card or higher, 2.5 GB free space, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP (SP3 or higher), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64- bit edition), a working serial port, mouse and DVD-ROM. Please be mindful that the student must have Administrative Privilege upon arriving to class if CX-Programmer or Sysmac Studio is not already installed. If attending a training session using Sysmac Studio and CX-One is already installed, please be mindful that a minimum of CX-One V4 is required to co-exist with Sysmac Studio. There is a $300 charge for laptop rental fees.
Class size is limited to 12 students. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Please contact your PTS Automation Sales Engineer or contact our Indianapolis office at: PTS Automation – Indianapolis, IN (317) 895-6200