Introductory Programming Training – NJ
Basic Omron NJ PLC (3 Days)
- Understand the fundamentals of the Sysmac Control System
- Overview of the NJ System Components
- Learn the terminology and configurations of an NJ system
- Learn Discrete I/O Addressing and Tag Database creation of an NJ system
- Explore in detail Structures, Unions, Enumerators and Arrays
- Understand the concepts and conventions of IEC 61131-3 programming
- Introduction to Functions, Function Blocks and other programming techniques commonly used in a project
- Create a project for an NJ Series Controller and commission it in the CPU
- Configure a NJ Series Controller with Local I/O
- Create basic programs to solve simple applications using Sysmac Studio
- Utilize the troubleshooting tools in the Sysmac Studio software to connect to the controller, monitor program operation and troubleshoot control system errors
Course Fee: $1,200 per person
Course Fees are due at time of registration. Fees include training materials, equipment, lunch and promotional items.
For those students bringing their own laptops, they must have at least IBM AT compatible machine, Celeron 540 1.8 GHz or faster processor, 512MB Video Card or higher, 2.5 GB free space, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP (SP3 or higher), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64- bit edition), a working serial port, mouse and DVD-ROM. Please be mindful that the student must have Administrative Privilege upon arriving to class if CX-Programmer or Sysmac Studio is not already installed. If attending a training session using Sysmac Studio and CX-One is already installed, please be mindful that a minimum of CX-One V4 is required to co-exist with Sysmac Studio. There is a $300 charge for laptop rental fees.
Class size is limited to 12 students. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Please contact your PTS Automation Sales Engineer or contact our Indianapolis office at: PTS Automation – Indianapolis, IN (317) 895-6200